Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Absolute Record of Profitability!

Customer FOREX CLUB in the PRC has established an absolute record of profitability. Total for 1 month, Chan Sing got 61 595% profit. Income from dealing in the month of October amounted to 247 210 dollars. Removing 150 000 dollars a month, and becoming a millionaire (in RMB, this amount is equivalent to 1 million), he continues to trade. We are waiting for new records?

Sing Chan lives and works in Shanghai, and our colleagues managed to invite Chen to congratulations only now, in early December. We offer you the exclusive interview that Chen has kindly agreed to give to our representative office in Beijing.


1. How did you learn about FOREX CLUB? How long have been trading currencies?

In fact, somewhere six months ago, I've had a good amount of money, and I decided to do investments. But the stock market somewhat limited, in addition, the working time I have not been able to follow the stock market. So I turned my attention to the market rates, then on Google, I found a site FOREX CLUB, has spent at least 2 hours to study it. Then he began to trade with a small deposit. That is to say that I'm trading in the currency market about six months.


2. Why have you chosen FOREX CLUB?

Because when I decided to study the currency markets, I saw the advertisement FOREX CLUB in a very solid and attractive place. I thought that only really having the money and legal confirmation of its activities the broker can buy this ad space. So I chose FOREX CLUB. Already in the process of becoming acquainted with the company, was pleasantly surprised that FOREX CLUB will not charge the customer a fee for non-profit deal. This favorable difference FOREX CLUB from other brokers helped me make a final decision about choosing a broker.

3. You noticed what currency pairs you normally use at work? Which currency pairs can be such a big profit?

Drew, a pair of Japanese yen, British pound. Whenever I'm working on this currency pair, I get a good profit.

4. And you are not afraid to trade on the market Forex? After trading currencies is a considerable risk.

Yes, before a very experienced, especially when domestic banks are prohibited from deposits to currency trading.

But, I believe that the successful cases, there are at this time, because in order to regulate this sector need time to understand the processes that take place there. That is, I think that ideally come into the market right now.

5. Do you have a trading strategy?

There, the trading strategy is based on orders, closely monitoring the market, the regulation of their movement in the market, strict limitations of damages and in the management of your investment. Besides, you can not be too greedy, if you managed to make a profit above 10%, it is already good.

6. Which trading platform you use? How do I evaluate them?

I trade on the trading platforms Rumus2 and Modern. My personal opinion is the trading platforms is not too tricky, and quotes them fair.

7. When you first started trading, you believed that you get such a large profit?

When you just started to trade, of course, did not think that earn so much. I just hoped to increase the deposit amount. It is not thought to be able to reach the current state of affairs. But as soon as I learned to understand and to save money, profit itself appeared.

8. You want to withdraw money or to continue to trade on Forexe?

This is a complicated question about money management. High investment means high risks. I mull for a separation earned money. A sum of money you can leave and continue to trade, some worth as deferred stock, but some can be used for various investments.

9. Before you start trading in FOREX CLUB, you have earned the same amount of money?

No, I was the first time so earned.

10. Cashed if you earned money in the FOREX CLUB?

Of course, I shot earned money. Rate of withdrawal and customer support work I was pleasantly surprised.

11. Before you ever use the platform of other companies?

I tried a few, but I personally do not like platform with sliding quotes. Because there is a sudden price changes and not to limit the losses. I prefer the program to calm prices.

12. Are you familiar with the stock market? What, in your opinion differs from the stock market is Forex?

There are similarities, but I'm trading in the short time intervals, and also do not like to follow strict rules. Probably why mnevse much nearer market rates.


13. What would you wish for the beginner, prishedschemu in Forex?

Do not make too much investment in the first, first you need to learn how to trade. To do this, in principle, may be enough, and $ 10, the most important thing to learn how to limit the losses, then you can talk about something more serious.

14. Recently a lot of talk about the global economic crisis. Do you think it affected once the market Forex?

Although the global crisis and there, but the risks and opportunities in the Forex have remained unchanged. Appeared even more chances for active people, you just need to search and use these chances. It is certainly possible in winter to sit and wait when it's spring and the spring start to do something. But after all, you can use the winter to their advantage. For spring, when it finally comes, do not have to regret not made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TehnoTrade Blog FOREX Copyright © 2009